Titan Books will publish a collection of novellas from Christina Henry set in The Chronicles of Alice series.
The Chronicles of Alice series is described by the publisher as “a dark and twisted take on the world of Lewis Carroll’s enduring classic”. The new collection, Looking Glass, will include four new novellas featuring returning characters, including Alice and Hatcher, as well as introducing new ones.
The deal was struck between Titan Books’ senior editor Cat Camacho and Penguin Random House subsidiary rights associate director Tawanna Sullivan.
Looking Glass will be published in spring 2020 and joins the Alice and Red Queen books in the series.
A further original novel by Henry, The Ghost Tree, about a cursed town and the girls who live there, will be published in autumn 2020 following a deal reported last year.
Camacho said: "I'm delighted to have extended our publishing commitments with Christina, and that we are able to make more Alice and Hatcher stories available to her UK fans."
- Titan signs two more of Henry's 'page-turning' titles
- Gollancz acquires 'heart-punch' novella collection from Joe Hill
- Hot Key signs illustrated novella for teens from Dockrill and Millward
- Knights Of to publish YA novella from Candice Carty-Williams
- Firefly buys ‘darkly thrilling’ YA novella collection