HOW TO UPGRADE
Registered as a Guest? Upgrade to a Subscription
As a guest user, you have probably noticed that you can only read a limited number of articles when you are logged in to your account.
You are also missing out on lots of other subscriber-only content hidden behind the paywall, such as 13 different book charts across different genres, our searchable book previews section and expert insight and analysis of key trends within the publishing industry. Subscribers also get discounted tickets to key publishing events throughout the year.
Upgrade to a subscription today to gain unlimited access to all of the above, and much more.
How to upgrade to a subscription
1. Click here to Upgrade to a subscription
2. Select a Digital Only or Print & Digital subscription
3. Select your region at the top of the page, and choose a payment option to suit your budget (usually monthly or yearly payments are available, depending on the region).
4. If you already have a guest user account, simply enter the email address linked to your account and continue to check out. If you don’t have a guest account, enter your work email address to set one up.
5. Once subscribed, you will have instant unlimited access to content on the site (you may need to clear your cache first) and you will start receiving your copy of The Bookseller weekly either as an e-edition by email and/or a printed copy direct to your door, depending on the package you choose!
You can also subscribe by phone; just call +44(0)1371 851 879 and quote UPGREG1, letting us know which subscription package and payment option you would like.
Already a Digital Subscriber? Upgrade to Print & Digital
Nice one! As a Digital Only subscriber, you already have unlimited digital access to all the resources on thebookseller.com, but you are still missing out on your own printed copy of our weekly magazine, The Bookseller.
How can a Print & Digital subscription benefit you?
- Once The Bookseller magazine arrives at your home, office or shop each week, sit down with a cup of tea and circle important sections to go back to later.
- Share the latest data and news more easily with colleagues and friends. Digital access is single user only, but with the print magazine, you can all flick through the news at your leisure.
- You will no longer have to worry about remembering to sign in online – all the content you need is available in the weekly magazine and will arrive at your door without any effort on your part!
- For just £30 extra per year, you'll certainly get your money's worth!*
- We switched from polywrap to a 100% compostable wrap for our printed magazines in September 2019. It is ‘OK Compost Home’ certified, so subscribers can dispose of the wrapper in their garden compost heap, green waste bin or kitchen food waste caddy.
*Based on an annual UK subscription.
You can also upgrade by phone; just call us on +44(0)1371 851 879 and quote UPGSTAN1 letting us know that you are already a subscriber and wish to upgrade.