Novelist Val McDermid and Baroness Valerie Amos, the Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs, will be among the speakers at the memorial service for crime writer Ruth Rendell next week.
They will be joined by Penguin Random House UK chair Gail Rebuck and actor Christopher Ravenscroft, who played DI Burden in ITV series "The Ruth Rendell Mysteries".
PRH has confirmed that over 200 people are expected to attend Ruth Rendell’s memorial service next week.
Baroness Rendell died in early May, after falling ill in January this year. Her final novel, Dark Corners, is published today (22nd) by Hutchinson.
The service takes place at 2.30pm on Thursday 29th October at All Saints, Margaret Street, London W1.
Those wishing to attend should contact email@example.com
Picture: Jerry Bauer
- Ruth Rendell 'critical' in hospital following stroke
- PRH launches Tim Peake and Penguin Podcast skills for smart speakers
- Gail Rebuck to receive LBF Lifetime Achievement Award
- Rebuck's pioneering publishing career explored on 'South Bank Show'
- PRH publishes gender pay gap nine months early and unveils plans for parental leave