Inspired Search & Selection has been named the best small company to work for at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals annual awards.
The publishing recruitment agency won the Best Company to Work For (Under 20 people) prize at a ceremony in London’s Royal Lancaster Hotel on Wednesday evening (27th November).
Chosen from a 10-strong shortlist, it was recognised for dedication to the publishing industry as expert recruiters and passion of building a more diverse and inclusive industry.
M.d. and owner Suzy Astbury said: “This award means so much to each and everyone of us at Inspired. We have worked hard and been given recognition of the value we bring to the publishing industry as well as the success we have as a business.
“It just goes to show that if you stay true to your values and live and breath your mission, look after and develop your staff, you can achieve fantastic results all round. I am extremely proud of every single member of the team at Inspired and thankful for their loyalty, professionalism and drive to continue to grow, develop and improve what we do everyday.”
- My Job In 5 by Suzy Astbury- Managing Director, Inspired Selection
- Women in Publishing reactivates, schedules pay gap meeting
- Senior women in trade call for concrete targets to tackle gender imbalance at top
- The Power named among Obama's 'best books' of 2017
- Book-ish named Britain's Best Small Shop runner-up