Catherine McCrea is to join the sales team at Michael O’Mara Books, as key account manager.
McCrea currently holds the same position at DK, where she has worked in the High Street and Wholesale team for six years, managing a wide range of accounts including high street and online retailers, wholesalers, supermarkets, educational suppliers and specialist gift accounts. She previously worked at Rylands & Small.
Commenting on her new role, McCrea said: "Michael O’Mara is a publisher that I have long respected for its ability to balance originality with commercial appeal. They are the curators of spectacular books, and I am thrilled to be joining such a creative and driven team – I cannot wait to get started!"
Rumana Haider, UK and export sales director at Michael O'Mara, said: “We’re excited to welcome Catherine to the Michael O’Mara sales team, she brings with her a wealth of valuable experience from her career so far and we’re really looking forward to working with her to grow our sales even further.”
McCrea will take up her new role on 9th August.
- Publishers join forces for children's Christmas present campaign
- Buster Books marks Earth Day with £50k charity donation
- Readers face pre-order delays amid supply chain disruption
- My Job In 5: Pinelope Pourpoutidou, Senior Foreign Sales/Digital Rights Manager, Michael O'Mara Books
- Faber's Woodhouse joins Atlantic Books