Asda and Hachette Children’s Group (HCG) have teamed up for an 11-month long promotion to support BBC Children In Need.
From this month, Asda will sell a range of HCG titles, with a minimum of 35p from each book going towards the charity, which raises money to support children across the UK.
The first book featured is Quick Quack Quentin by Kes Gray and Jim Field, on sale this month, and the other titles will be: David Melling’s Hugless Douglas Goes to Little School; Pat-a-Cake’s Clap Hands Unicorns and Clap Hands Llamas; Ten Little Monsters by Mike Brownlow and Simon Rickerty; The Night Before The Night Before Christmas by Kes Gray and Claire Powell; Charlie and Lola: I Will Not Ever Never Eat a Tomato by Lauren Child; I Love My Dinosaur by Giles Andreae and Emma Dodd and Kipper's Beach Ball by Mick Inkpen.
Phil Henderson, buying manager books, Asda, said: “Asda has been a partner of BBC Children in Need for 18 years, and we’re delighted that this year Hachette Children’s Group has come on board to sell a range of children’s books to support the cause.”
The promotion will run from this month until July next year.
- Cole and Bitskoff team up for Hachette Children’s series
- Book People and Hachette Children’s team up for joke book
- Hachette Children's hosts 'open days' for picture book creators in North and Scotland
- HCG and New Writing North team up for children’s prize
- Hachette signs deal with children's presenters Franks and Thorne