Trigger Publishing will publish The Smart Girl’s Handbook, a "no-nonsense self-empowerment handbook" for women from founder and c.e.o. of Smart Girl Tribe Scarlett V Clark.
Smart Girl Tribe is a female empowerment organisation, which was set up by Clark when she was 19. Starting as a digital magazine, the company now hosts events at schools and universities and encourages women to be their most fearless and authentic selves while designing a life they love.
In her first book, Clark will share her own story and answer the most popular questions asked at the Smart Girl Tribe events with the aim of showing young women how to find their passion, learn to deal with fear of failure, cope with anxiety, build a strong group of true friends and be confident in themselves and their abilities.
Publisher Jo Lal acquired world rights from Lauren Gardner at Bell Lomax Moreton. The Smart Girl’s Handbook will be published in March 2021, in celebration of International Women's Day, which will take place on the 8th March.
- Hay House to publish self-empowerment manifesto
- Kyle to publish debut from hosts of 'Things You Can’t Ask Yer Mum' podcast
- Scholastic dances away with two from Diversity’s Ashley and Jordan Banjo
- Polygon to publish 'scintillating' gangland thriller from Meyrick
- Yellow Kite wins three-way auction for Love's exploration of talking therapy