John Blake Publishing, part of Bonnier Publishing UK, is releasing a "definitive" biography of Prince Harry by journalist and author Angela Levin.
Rights in Harry: Conversations With The Prince were acquired by Ciara Lloyd, senior editor at John Blake, from agent Robert Smith at Robert Smith Literary Agency.
The book will document Prince Harry's journey from "reckless rebel" to "respected role model", providing a "three-dimensional look at what Harry is really like" according to John Blake, which cites him as "one of the world's most popular royals and the force behind giving the British royal family a 21st-century makeover".
The book's author is described as having accompanied Prince Harry on many of his engagements with "exclusive access to him at Kensington Palace".
"Angela is perfectly placed to produce this thoughtful and considered look at the life of one of our favourite royals, particularly at such an important time in his life," said Lloyd. "With Angela’s exclusive access to Harry, this will book promises to be head and shoulders above the rest."
The book will publish on 3rd May (in time for Harry and Meghan’s wedding on 19th May).
- John Blake to publish Marie McCourt's story of 'sheer fight, determination and love'
- HQ reveals details of 'definitive' Meghan and Harry biography
- John Blake snaps up The Rolling Stones biography
- John Blake signs Muhammad Ali biography by boxer's brother
- Danny Trejo's 'perfect' memoir goes to John Blake