Amazon’s Kindle Storyteller Award, recognising outstanding work by independent authors with a £20,000 cash prize, will return for its third year.
The award is open to all authors who publish their book through Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon.co.uk from 1st May 2019 to 31st August 2019.
The prize will be awarded to the work that garners praise from the judging panel of book and publishing industry experts and from readers.
The winner will be announced at a ceremony in London this autumn, and awarded the cash prize, a marketing campaign to support the book on Amazon.co.uk, and the opportunity to have their book translated.
Alessio Santarelli, director, Kindle Content, said: “Following the enthusiasm and huge number of entries in 2018, we are delighted to bring the Kindle Storyteller Award back for its third year. The encouragement and support of aspiring authors is an endeavour we continue to champion at Amazon. Publishing a book has never been easier and we are proud to provide a service that allows for a breadth of diverse stories to be told.”
For further information, visit the Kindle Storyteller website.
- Amazon’s £20k Kindle Storyteller Award returns
- Frostrup to judge £20,000 Amazon’s Kindle Storyteller Award
- Amazon Prime opportunity for Kindle Storyteller Award finalists
- 'Diverse' shortlist for inaugural Kindle Storyteller Award
- Vampire thriller and cycling travelogue up for £20K Kindle Storyteller Award