Gillian McAllister's That Night (Penguin) has leapfrogged Stephen King's Billy Summers (Hodder & Stoughton) to take the Amazon Charts' Most-Sold: Fiction number one spot. The psychological thriller was joined by Graham Norton's Home Stretch (Coronet) in the top two.
Colleen Hoover's It Ends with Us (S&S) made its debut in the Most-Sold: Fiction top 20, after going viral on TikTok. Its originally 2016-published paperback entered the Mass Market Fiction chart in Nielsen BookScan's TCM last week.
Marc Morris' The Anglo-Saxons (Cornerstone) invaded the Most-Sold: Non-Fiction top spot, elbowing out Jane Dunn's Jane's Patisserie (Ebury) after a week at the top. Philipp Dettmer's Immune (Hodder & Stoughton) charted third, ahead of its 28th September publication date. It earned the "most anticipated" tag, garnering more pre-order sales than any other title in the chart.
- Amazon Charts: Haig's Midnight hour in Most-Sold: Fiction
- Amazon Charts: Piers Morgan's Wake Up gets a rise out of Most-Sold: Non-Fiction
- Amazon Charts: Walliams slips into Most-Sold: Fiction top spot
- Amazon Charts: Mantel maintains Most-Sold number one
- Amazon Charts: The Promise breaks into Most-Sold Fiction