Join The Bookseller today
Every issue of The Bookseller magazine
Unlimited access to thebookseller.com (single user)
The Bookseller e-edition app for tablet and mobile
Exclusive subscriber-only newsletters
Twice yearly Buyer's Guides worth £30
Discounts on The Bookseller's conferences and The British Book Awards
For 3+ Users
All benefits of individual access
+ Volume discounts available
+ Dedicated sales support
+ Control spend with one central account
Alongside the latest book trade news, the sharpest expert analysis,
and the widest range of publishing data, subscribers and their businesses can:
Sell More Books!
- Covering all key books three months prior to publication, The Bookseller’s comprehensive book previews – 500 every month! – guide your sales efforts with our independent, expert, view of which books are going to take off.
- Second-guess the trends before they become bandwagons with our bi-annual Buyer’s Guides – these are the books that publishers are pushing hard and which The Bookseller predicts are going to be the highlights of the season ahead.
- Use the comprehensive charts to see where you are sales aren’t matching up to the market and use our exclusive audio and e-book rankings to see what customers are buying outside of print.
Learn from the best in the business
- Track the companies turning publishing and bookselling on its head with The Bookseller’s company spotlights and analysis – adapt their models to build your plans.
- The Bookseller’s comprehensive charts coverage gives you first look at what’s selling now and our detailed charts analysis gives you the trends behind the raw numbers.
- As well as hard data and analysis, The Bookseller gives you external experts’ insight into topics as diverse as the developing peril to libraries and the potential – and risk - for publishers and booksellers from ed tech.
Save time, resource and money
- Over 500 book previews, books of the month and editor’s picks make buying simpler, less risky and slash the time needed to check on publishers’ new lists.
- As well as the fully searchable previews (new online!) thebookseller.com gives you all the news, data, analysis, charts and insight in one place. No need for searching multiple sources, it’s all available for subscribers in one place – thebookseller.com.
- Keep on top of every book trade development with the deepest news coverage available anywhere from the largest dedicated editorial team – you need never be out of touch