Watkins Media is launching a campaign for independent bookshops for its upcoming title Foraging With Kids by Adele Nozedar.
Indies have been offered an early release date for the book as well as curated event packs and competitive terms.
The foraging activity packs are designed to help indie bookshops set up their own foraging events and include worksheets, pencils, a guide on how to run events, and reward stickers.
The bookshops will receive their stock on 16th August, ahead of the official publication date of 20th September.
According to publicist Jillian Levick, the campaign was designed to "show our appreciation for [indie booksellers'] support of our author and her work, and for their role in engaging young readers with local events".
She added: "We're really excited to be running this special campaign with indie support, and look forward to working closely with them to help get kids foraging."
- Reuters gives autumn release date for Google Editions
- Indies express dismay as Waterstones starts selling Super Thursday titles early
- Amazon apologises for 'technical error' following early US release of The Testaments
- Bookseller hits out at early digital release of Sittenfeld's Rodham
- Early release for Adam Buxton audiobook, recorded remotely