Usborne is recalling a batch of its That’s not my monkey… books over fears of mould due to a problem with warehouse cartons.
The firm announced it was recalling copies with the batch number 01849/29 and ISBN 9780746093368, sold between July and August this year.
In a statement online, the company said: “This is due to a humidity problem found with some cartons at the warehouse containing this UK batch, causing the potential safety concern of mould forming.
"While not all copies are affected, we are recalling this delivery to ensure customers are not potentially put at risk.”
People who have a copy are asked to check the batch number and, if it matches, to return their copy to the place of purchase.
Books with a different batch number are not affected.
- Matt Haig | 'I wanted to write a book that captured the spirit of Christmas because one of the saddest things about becoming an adult is that you lose that'
- Sean Taylor & Hannah Shaw | "I like my stories to have a bit of fierceness in them, that's down to my taste, but I know it's also something that interests children."
- Richard Flanagan | 'We are many possibilities that masquerade as one. Literature reminds us of that'
- Holly Jackson | 'I find that the readers who pick up YA books are incredibly engaged'
- Shaun Bythell | 'What I object to is the digitisation of everything that's ever been printed'