Sweet Cherry Publishing is set to release 10 new children’s books from its Italian-licensed series Geronimo Stilton next month.
The humorous fiction series, which comprises more than 250 titles by Italian author Elisabetta Dami, follows the adventures of mouse and journalist Geronimo Stilton. It is licensed to the Leicester-based press for the UK market by Atlantyca Entertainment. The brand has sold over 175 million Geronimo Stilton books worldwide in 51 languages, according to the publisher.
Cecilia Bennett, Sweet Cherry’s managing editor, said: “We’re grateful for the continued support from Atlantyca and are proud to showcase brand licensing in the Midlands. The demand for lighthearted humorous fiction is growing and we’re delighted to publish more books in this series.”
The fourth series of books see Geronimo Stilton visit a dojo in Japan, get spooked by an Egyptian mummy at the local “mouseum” and take part in a bicycle race in America. The books include facts to support Geronimo’s global adventures, along with black-and-white illustrations.
The 10 new titles will be published in paperback, and as a 10-book box set, on 27th May.
- Sanjee de Silva joins Sweet Cherry
- Clift and Izard promoted at Sweet Cherry
- Indies dominate KPMG Children's Books Ireland Award shortlist
- S&S Children's launches historical fiction stories series with Emma Carroll and illustrators
- Macmillan Children's launches non-fiction imprint with former DK trio