Simon & Schuster is producing a quarterly newsletter with author interviews and competitions dedicated to its children’s fiction list.
The newsletter will be called The Blurb and the publisher said it will feature some of S&S children’s top authors such as Sophie McKenzie, Tony DiTerlizzi, Katie Davies, Philippa Gregory, Darren Shan, Jo Nesbø and Becca Fitzpatrick.
A spokeswoman for S&S said: "In each edition of The Blurb you'll find news of upcoming titles, special features and author interviews, and the odd competition too, all guest-edited by a different member of the children's team each issue. We hope it will be a great way for people to keep up to date with our latest titles, whether they are selecting the best reads for their bookshop, stocking the library or just reading for pleasure."
The first issue of The Blurb will be available early May 2012. Reader can sign up here.
- S&S UK Children's celebrates Hendra and Linnet's 10-year publication success
- S&S to publish 'powerful, beautiful and personal' book from Tom Percival
- S&S Children's wins BMS 'best marketing team' of year
- S&S Children's brings 'Salaam Reads' imprint to UK
- S&S Children's wins 'powerful' Holocaust novel