Simon & Schuster (S&S) Children’s has acquired three more books by picture book duo Sue Hendra and Paul Linnet.
Picture book editorial director Helen Mackenzie Smith bought world rights to two books in the ongoing Supertato series as well as one untitled book from Arabella Stein at The Bright Agency. They will be published in 2021, 2022 and 2023.
“We love working with Sue and Paul here at S&S and we’re completely thrilled to be signing up three fantastic new picture books,” said Mackenzie Smith. “To be signing such a deal this year, when we celebrate ten years of their partnership, also feels particularly special.”
- S&S UK Children's celebrates Hendra and Linnet's 10-year publication success
- S&S snaps up three more books from Supertato duo
- S&S Children’s buys two more from Butler and Lenton
- S&S Children's scoops two Poskitt and Willmore titles
- S&S to publish 'powerful, beautiful and personal' book from Tom Percival