All six roles at Mirror Books have been placed at risk of redundancy as the imprint is taken over by the Reach publishing team.
Mirror Books, owned by Reach plc, will now be managed by m.d. Steve Hanrahan, who helped originally create the imprint and runs the Reach Sport imprint, along with the firm's publishing team. Executive editor Jo Sollis will handle editorial, author and agent queries.
However, the firm said a consultation on making six roles at Mirror Books redundant had now been launched.
An evaluation of future titles will also see a reduction in the number of books originally planned in the 2021 publishing schedule, with a "streamlined forward list".
- Author launches literary prize for 'risk-taking' indie publishers
- Ex-Mirror Books team reunite for new Ad Lib imprint
- Conford leaves Penguin to take up publisher role at Profile
- Mirror Books snaps up 'Chennai Six' survivor story
- Publishers need to take more risks with graphic novels, say agents and booksellers