Sara Nisha Adams has joined Harvill Secker, an imprint at Vintage, as commissioning editor, covering editorial director Jade Chandler’s maternity leave, which commences on the 25th October.
Adams was previously an editor at Headline and has worked with authors including Karen Rose, Sarah Hilary and Victoria Hislop.
Adams said: "I have loved working with my brilliant colleagues and authors at Headline and will miss the team greatly, but I have long been an admirer of Harvill Secker’s publishing, in particular their stellar crime list, so I am delighted to be taking on this new opportunity."
- Chandler joins Harvill Secker as editorial director for crime
- Harvill Secker signs Ware for books five and six
- Debut thriller Sticks and Stones to Harvill Secker
- Harvill Secker pre-empts North Korea thriller sold in 12 territories
- 'Atmospheric' Inverness-set crime series to Harvill Secker after auction