Gardners business development manager Roy Jones is retiring after 27 years at the company.
A stalwart of the Gardners sale team, Jones is credited with influencing and shaping "part of what Gardners is today".
As business development manager, he managed customers across the company's clientele lists, and was well known across the industry.
Commenting on Jones' departure, Nigel Wyman, sales and marketing director, said: “Roy will be very much missed by all at Gardners, and the huge number of customers he has supported during his many years within the trade.
"We are sure you will all join us in wishing the very best for this next step, and for him to enjoy a relaxing retirement!”
- Ransom to depart Midas after 22 years
- Lacey departs Myriad after 15 years as parent firm 'scales back' publishing
- Anne McNeil to retire after 20 years at Hachette Children's
- Pritchards bookseller retires after 46 years and seeks successor to take on store
- Bloomsbury plans two-day office return from June, as publishers mull options