Rhiannon Carroll, previously publicity manager at Simon & Schuster, will be joining Midas PR as account director next week.
She will report to Georgina Moore, director of books and publishing on the book team.
Moore said: "I have long been an admirer of Rhiannon’s dedicated and creative publicity for authors and so I leapt at the chance to lure her back to books. Rhiannon has a huge amount of experience across commercial and literary, fiction and non-fiction, which will be invaluable at Midas where our work is so varied. Rhiannon will also have the opportunity to work across festivals and prizes and with our Culture and Arts teams, as we all work together so closely across many of our key clients."
Prior to her role at Simon & Schuster, Carroll held posts at HarperCollins and DK. She has worked on campaigns for authors and celebrities such as Rupi Kaur, Chris Carter, Santa Montefiore, Vincent Kompany, David Walliams and Derek Landy.
She will take up her new role on 14th September.
- PA and Pearson join Creative Industries Trade Advisory Group
- Midas acquires The bks Agency
- Bertelsmann acquiring S&S would be 'profound antitrust issue' for the trade, News Corp c.e.o. claims
- Trade is steadying, say indie booksellers, but 'still a long way to go'
- Nelle Andrew joins the Rachel Mills Literary agency