Hodder and Stoughton is asking readers to write a companion e-book to its autumn title, Miranda Hart's Is It Just Me?
The publisher is looking for contributions via Twitter, with readers asked to submit their most embarrassing tales to match the mortifying moments the actor details in her book.
Hart will then select her favourite stories to feature on a "No It's Us Too" Tumblr page, which will then be anthologised and released as an e-book title in September.
Is It Just Me? will be released on 11th October, and is expected to be one of the big contenders in the Christmas market. It recounts some of Hart's most embarrassing moments, and promises to offer advice for avoiding unfortunate incidents.
Readers can send their stories to @NoItsUsToo! or use the #IsItJustMe hashtag.
- Industry response sought to explicit e-book furore
- Booksellers' embarrassing stories in Hart e-book
- Miranda Hart's fans' stories to feature in promotional e-book
- Sphere releases 99p activity e-book for readers in lockdown
- Stephen Leather | "Selling cheap (but good) e-books has brought in thousands of new readers who have gone on to buy the rest of my books"