Corsair has signed three "significant" collections from the Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Mary Oliver.
It will be publishing three of the contemporary American poet’s titles - Blue Horses, A Thousand Mornings and Felicity - in the UK in April 2018.
Oliver published her first book of poetry in 1963 and since then has received numerous accolades, including the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, the Lannan Literary Award, and Honorary Doctorates from The Art Institute of Boston, Dartmouth College and Tufts University.
Corsair editorial director Sarah Castleton acquired UK and Commonwealth rights from Joan Rosen at Charlotte Sheedy Literary Agency.
- Pulitzer-winning justice book to be published in UK
- Corsair bags Malika's Poetry Kitchen anthology
- Corsair to publish philosophical debut novel from actor Sophie Ward
- Heffernan's 'Blue Gold Rush' debut goes to Profile after three-publisher auctions
- Robinson novel gets sales boost following Japanese animation