Penguin Random House Children’s is publishing two more books by author/illustrator Sophy Henn.
The first book in the deal will be the third Pom Pom title, Pom Pom is Super, and will be published in August 2016. The second book in the deal is currently untitled and will be released in 2017. Both books will appear under the Puffin imprint.
The deal for world rights in all languages was brokered with Paul Moreton of Bell Lomax Moreton.
Amanda Punter, publishing director of Puffin Picture Books and Fiction, said: “We are thrilled to be publishing another two books with Sophy Henn. Pom Pom is a delightful character that has captured the hearts of both parents and young children everywhere. Sophy Henn is an incredible talent.”
- Barnes Robinson promoted to Puffin publisher amid string of changes
- Puffin scoops 'heartwarming' picture book on wellbeing by Morrisroe and Okstad
- HarperCollins Children’s Books scoops 'exquisite' Jeffers picture book
- Puffin strengthens licensing and non-fiction team
- Walker Books claim two spots on Alligator's Mouth Award shortlist