<p>Pitkin Publishing has confirmed the details of its title on the Royal engagement, with the History Press imprint publishing William & Kate: A Royal Souvenir by journalist Annie Bullen.<br /><br />The fully-illustrated Pitkin guide, a £7.99 paperback, will be published before Christmas, with an anticipated 22nd December release date. The title includes over 80 photographs, and a foreword by Brian Hoey, official biographer to Queen Elizabeth II and the Princess Royal.<br /><br />It celebrates the relationship between the pair, as well as looking into their family backgrounds, social life and future. The title also explains the royal protocol surrounding the engagement, and features Westminster Abbey and William's Coat of Arms, as well as family trees.<br /><br />Shelley Grimwood, managing editor of heritage-specialist Pitkin Publishing, commissioned the title and said: "We certainly think it will have huge appeal for the visitors to the UK next spring for the wedding, both from elsewhere in the UK and abroad. The book will be available at all the top heritage sites-that is our key market." She called the print run "ambitious".<br /><br />A special edition, updated with full coverage of the wedding itself and the national celebrations, will be released in early May. </p>
- Google expects pre-Xmas launch for e-book platform
- 'Cursed Child' pre-orders indicate 'biggest book launch in 10 years'
- 'Bumpy year' for book trade but optimism prevails
- Williams hails 'forward thinking' Women's Prize shortlist, but accident-hit Mosse misses celebration
- Kate Williams to chair Costa Book of the Year judges