Max Porter, Rachel Ama, Mick Herron and A C Grayling are among the names taking part in this year’s Balham Literary Festival.
The south London event runs from 13th to 25th June at a range of venues with an array of discussions ranging from climate change to crime.
Grayling will preview his new book The History of Philosophy (Viking), while YouTube star Ama will share her popular vegan recipes.
Elsewhere on the bill, the Sunday Times Young Writer of the Year Adam Weymouth will discuss Kings of the Yukon (Particular), while MP Rachel Reeves will mark the inspirational achievements of women in parliament in conversation with broadcaster Cathy Newman.
Balham Literary Festival is part of the MILD group’s Live Lit series, which includes two annual literary festivals and a year-round series of in-store events at Dulwich Books.
Tickets will be on sale from 18th April on the festival website, as well as in store at Dulwich Books.
- Porter, Sandbrook and Hadley to guest curate 70th Cheltenham Literature Festival
- McEwan, Maitlis and Rees-Mogg join Cliveden Literary Festival line-up
- Nicholls, Smith and McEwan join Cheltenham Literature Festival line-up
- Eddo-Lodge and Emre join line-up for feminist literary festival
- Hollinghurst joins UEA festival line-up