Piatkus is publishing a book on self-care, entitled Recharge: A Year of Self-Care to Focus on You.
The book is a month-by-month self-care "bible" by wellness guru Julie Montagu, in which she will share tips and advice designed to help readers keep self-care in mind for a well-rounded sense of wellness.
Each month of the year covers a specific area, including mindful eating, managing stress, digital detox, rebuilding self-esteem and finding your passions.
Jillian Young, commissioning editor for Piatkus non-fiction, acquired world rights from Rosemary Scoular at United Agents in the book.
Its author, who is a yoga and nutrition teacher, says she advocates "small moments of self-care" - the title of her column in Grazia on the topic, rather than radical overhaul, based on her experience of working with hundreds of women. She is also the author of three other books: Superfoods, Eat Real Food and Superfoods, Superfast (Quadrille).
Piatkus will publish in hardback in January 2018.
- Self-care duo's Rituals for Every Day to publish with Hutchinson
- 'Inspiring' journey of roboticist faced with motor neurone disease to MJ
- Lakshmin’s 'empowering' self-care guide goes to Cornerstone in three-publisher auction
- The Blurt Foundation's Self-Care Project to Orion Spring
- Aster cooks up a deal with MasterChef judge Monica Galetti