Michael O’Mara books is bringing out a new format series this year, called "Colour and Frame".
Each "book package" in the series will contain a collection of pictures to colour with a free reusable frame in which customers can display their masterpieces. It also comes with a step-by-step guide on how to use the frame and back board to mount pictures.
Michael O’Mara plans to bring out two colour-and-frame bundles in the summer, Colour and Frame Nature and Colour and Frame Patterns, priced £9.99 each.
Philippa Wingate, publishing director said: “Colouring beautiful, complex pictures is a creative journey and the results deserve to be admired. The simple frame mechanism that comes with the book enables colouring enthusiasts to display the fruits of their labour. And as they gain experience and refine their skills, the reusable nature of the frame allows them them to replace pictures when they produced something they like more.”
- Michael O’Mara and Mind to publish teen mental health guide
- Michael O’Mara to publish 'revealing' diary of a headteacher from Smith
- Michael O’Mara Books to publish men's mental health book with Mind
- Michael O’Mara Books signs ‘Whispering’ Bob Harris
- Michael O’Mara to publish 'menagerie' colouring book