Lorraine Dickey has been appointed as the new publisher of Quarto's adult coedition division, Quarto Publishing.
Dickey, the founder and c.e.o. of short film commissioning platform 451life and former publisher at Conran Octopus, takes up her new post at the group's founding imprint on 1st July.
David Graham, c.e.o. of the Quarto Group UK, said: “Quarto Publishing has a long and venerable heritage of making bestselling illustrated books that sell around the world. I am delighted that Lorraine is joining us, she brings to the role a wealth of entrepreneurial skills and publishing knowledge from which I have no doubt the business will benefit and flourish.”
Dickey added: “I have always had a huge respect for the quality and integrity of the Quarto list and am absolutely thrilled to be joining the team at this point in its evolution."
- Hudson joins Bloomsbury to head consumer publishing division
- Weeks joins b small publishing
- Loder joins Boldwood as expanding publisher marks second anniversary
- Lyall Grant joins Joffe Books as Severn House appoints new publisher
- Quarto announces series of promotions in global sales and operation teams