Little Toller is to release a series of collectable hardbacks by Richard Mabey, to celebrate the author's 80th birthday.
The release will coincide with with Mabey reading from Nature Cure on Radio 4's "Book of the Week" from 5th July. The book explores the naturalist's recovery from depression. It was originally published in 2005 by Penguin Books.
For the new hardback edition of Nature Cure, Mabey has written a foreword and Little Toller has commissioned a jacket by the artist Michael Kirkman. Later in 2021, Little Toller will publish three other texts by the author, also as hardback.
Mabey has written more than 30 books, including The Cabaret of Plants (Profile Books) and Food for Free (Collins) and is a fellow of the Royal Society of Literature.
- Little Toller to release raft of debuts and first picture book
- Little Toller reprints Diary of a Young Naturalist
- Burley Fisher launches weekend festival to mark birthday
- Fitzcarraldo releases Egyptian political prisoner's collection
- Publishers celebrate 'joys and challenges' of Pride Month with campaigns