Little, Brown is publishing what it calls an inside account of Donald Trump's presidency by journalist Michael Wolff.
The book, entitled Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, benefits from "unprecedented access to Donald Trump’s White House administration", according to the publisher.
In the book, Wolff - an author and columnist - is promised to offer "intimate portraits of the key players" - including Steve Bannon, the president’s former chief strategist, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and Sean Spicer, the former press secretary - and "a wealth of new detail ... about the on-going chaos in the Oval Office". It is based on more than 200 interviews, including with Trump himself.
Tim Whiting, publisher, PCR & Little, Brown Non-Fiction, acquired UK and Commonwealth rights from James Pullen at the Wiley Agency to publish on 9th January 2018.
Fire and Fury will be published simultaneously in the US by Henry Holt and Company.
- Spicer's 'insider account' of Trump administration leaked
- Trump's lawyers try to stop release of explosive exposé on his presidency
- H&S to publish Brexit 'inside story' by Cameron's comms director
- Spicer's 'insider's account' of Trump administration to Biteback
- Trump presidency exposé climbs pre-order chart after media storm