Lily Cole is launching a podcast in association with Penguin Random House, with guests including Elon Musk, Patti Smith and Sir Paul McCartney.
"Who Cares Wins" starts on 13th August via Acast, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and all other podcast platforms.
The podcast is launched in conjunction with the hardback, e-book, and audiobook publication of Cole's book of the same name which was released on 30th July.
Who Cares Wins is described as “a rousing call to action, based on thoughtful research and perceptive interviews, which explores how we can make a difference to our planet and create a more sustainable and peaceful future for humanity”.
The series sees Cole share parts of the research from her book and interviews with a series of leading experts, activists and founders to understand each side of some of the world’s most pressing arguments.
The first episode features special guests Musk and Mark Boyle asking “can technology be a solution?” and subsequent episodes air weekly.
"Who Cares Wins" is produced by Mags Creative in conjunction with Penguin Random House Audio and Penguin Life.
- PRH launches Tim Peake and Penguin Podcast skills for smart speakers
- PRH UK and DK join with other Bertelsmann companies for podcast business Storyglass
- PRH launches Penguin Flipper book recommendation tool
- PRH launches consumer website
- PRH launches virtual Penguin Talks series with Speakers for Schools