Author Jojo Moyes is offering her cottage to a writer to “kick-start or even finish” their work.
The Me Before You (Michael Joseph) author posted a message on Facebook, which read: “Are you a writer, and wish you had some peace in which to write? I know what it meant to me when I was trying to get published. To this end, we are offering our cottage, free of charge, for up to a week to a writer – published or unpublished – to kick-start, or even finish their work."
Moyes has also offered to provide help with travel and food for those on a limited income.
To apply, writers should email Moyes at firstname.lastname@example.org with no more than 500 words on why the opportunity would make a difference to them.
The deadline for applications is 30th September 2016.
- PRH US stands by Jojo Moyes novel following claim of 'alarming similarities' to another book
- Weekly E-Book Ranking: James' amazing Grace tops chart
- Weekly E-Book Ranking: Moyes—she's before two
- Weekly E-Book Ranking: five weeks at the top for Moyes' Me Before You
- W H Smith unveils 'Thumping Good Read' contenders