The 28th biennial Jerusalem International Book Fair (JIBF) is inviting applications for its Zev Birger Editorial and Agent Fellowships.
The applications for the fellowships are now open on the Fair's website and due before January 15, 2017. The fellows program runs from 9th June to 15th June 2017 and consists of special seminars, meetings, and touring. The Fair will choose 35 editors and agents to receive the fellowships.
The cost of participation and stay for the new fellows is at the expense of the Book Fair. More than 550 editors and agents from dozens of different countries have been awarded fellowships since the program began in 1985.
The fair will take place from 11th June to 15th June 2017, running concurrently with Israel’s annual country-wide celebration of books, Hebrew Book Week.
For further information, visit the JIBF website.
- JIBF sets date for next forum and invites fellowship applications
- Three UK publishers join 2019 Jerusalem International Book Forum
- Jerusalem Book Fair revamped as 'forum'
- Publishers and agents invited to Cannes 'Rendez-Vous' as film adaptations boom
- Robert Louis Stevenson Fellowship 2019 opens for applications