Penguin division Michael Joseph is seeing big international sales for debut thriller Eeny Meeny after signing the book in a pre-LBF deal.
Publishing director Rowland White signed the book by MJ Arlidge from Hellie Ogden at Janklow and Nesbit, and has now sold it to territories including Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Norway and Hungary.
The book revolves around a police investigation into the abduction of two people who have been trapped alone with a gun and one bullet and told only one will be released.
Michael Joseph plans to publish the novel in paperback in April 2014.
- Oneworld debut shortlisted for 2017's Man Booker International Prize
- Australian journalist's 'captivating' debut snapped up for HC's global programme
- RCW nets 'record' number of deals for debut thriller with 37 global deals
- Guy Gunaratne wins Dylan Thomas Prize for 'stunning' debut novel
- US sale for Fallon's debut