Indie bookshops in the UK and Ireland are invited to complete The Bookseller’s annual Christmas trading survey.
We want to know how the trade has fared over Christmas, to provide an accurate and up-to-date picture of the health of the independent bookshop sector.
What impact did Covid-19 have on business in the crucial final weeks of this year? Which titles pulled ahead of the crowd in the independents? And which factors boosted trade in spite of the pandemic?
Please complete the survey here ahead of our deadline on 7th January 2021. The collated results will be published in The Bookseller and online.
- Indies called upon to complete 2017 Christmas Trading Survey
- Indies reminded to complete 2017 Christmas Trading Survey
- Indies invited to complete 2018 Christmas trading survey
- Last chance: indie bookshops called on to complete annual Christmas Trading Survey
- The Bookseller invites trade to complete class survey