Independent booksellers are invited to complete The Bookseller's annual Christmas trading survey which gauges how the sector faired over the festive trading period.
The survey is now live and awaiting responses from any independent bookseller in the UK and Ireland.
This year, booksellers are asked for their thoughts on surprise Christmas hits, the impact of the industry-wide Books Are my Bag campaign and how rates rises might impact them in 2014.
Indies are asked to complete the survey by Friday 3rd January and the results will be published in the first issue of The Bookseller in 2014, on 10th January.
- The Bookseller's indies Christmas trading survey results
- Indie booksellers invited to complete 2020 Christmas trading survey
- Indie Christmas Trading Survey results
- Last call for indies to fill out Christmas Trading Survey
- Last chance: indie bookshops called on to complete annual Christmas Trading Survey