"Paddington" and "Downton Abbey" star Hugh Bonneville has voiced the free audiobook for Nosy Crow's recently released children's e-book about coronavirus.
The e-book was released on 6th April, covering what the coronavirus is and the measures taken to control it. It was written by the staff at Nosy Crow, with expert input from Professor Graham Medley.
According to Nosy Crow, the e-book was accessed over 100,000 times on the Nosy Crow website in the first 24 hours and has been downloaded over 650,000 times since.
Kate Wilson, m.d. of Nosy Crow, said: "we have just been overwhelmed with the response to our book. As a relatively small, independent publisher we have just never seen this level of activity on our website or through our social media channels."
- Scholastic and Nosy Crow release coronavirus related titles for children
- Miriam Margoyles to voice Bruton's latest audiobook
- Book Trust chooses Nosy Crow title for Booktime
- Tennant to narrate The War of the Worlds in new H G Wells audiobook collection
- Howard fiction title and Labarre bow go to Nosy Crow