Century has scored a foreword from HRH The Prince of Wales, president of youth charity The Prince’s Trust, for England football manager Gareth Southgate’s upcoming book Anything Is Possible.
The book of "inspirational life lessons", announced in July, is due to publish in hardback later this month on 26th November and in audio on 10th December, with publishing director Ben Brusey acquiring world rights from Tom Caplan at 10Ten Talent.
While Prince Charles' foreword is to be addressed to young people, Southgate, who is a Goodwill Ambassador for The Prince’s Trust, will be supporting the book’s release with a series of interviews and appearances, according to Century. This includes an exclusive live event in conversation with Emma Willis for Penguin Live and the How To Academy, which will be streamed live on 26th November.
- Century scores Southgate's 'inspirational life lessons'
- 'Story of Gareth Southgate' coming next month
- Prince Charles pens climate change book for new Ladybird Expert series
- Matthew McConaughey pens 'playbook' on life lessons for Headline
- What on Earth and Prince's Foundation release children's climate change guide