Hodder & Stoughton is publishing a rugby memoir by Rob Andrew, former England player and professional director of the Rugby Football Union (RFU).
Roddy Bloomfield, consultant editor at Hodder & Stoughton, acquired world English rights from David Norrie of SportsPlus to Rugby: The Game of my Life, which will be published on October 19th 2017.
Andrew won three Grand Slams with England and toured twice with the British and Irish Lions. He also led Tyneside to a Premiership title and gave a young Jonny Wilkinson his break in big-time union by fast-tracking him into the side straight out of school. Off the field he headed up a Twickenham task force to produce "The Andrew Report", a blueprint for the future of English rugby.
Bloomfield said: "Hodder & Stoughton is delighted to be publishing this revealing and compelling account by Rob Andrew of a unique journey across rugby union’s professional landscape."
- Hodder & Stoughton to publish former England player Stuart Pearce’s memoir
- England rugby player James Haskell to publish training guide with Hodder
- Hodder to publish Woodward success guide after Rugby World Cup
- Hodder signs Andrew Cole's autobiography
- Hodder to publish footballer Jason McAteer’s memoir