Mind-body-spirit publisher Hay House UK has bought a book from body positive advocate and social media influencer Nia The Light on self-discovery.
Commissioning editor Elaine O’Neill at Hay House UK has directly acquired world rights to the debut work of 22-year-old model and influencer Nia Pettitt, known as Nia The Light, from Jo Bell at Bell Lomax Moreton and in association with Milk Model Management.
The Book of Light, is slated for publication on 23rd June 2020, is a full-colour, illustrated, guided journal that will help its readers on their roads to self-discovery and acceptance; exploring the topics of Self, Body, Self-Love, Goals, Relationships and Self Care
“Nia’s message is one of self-acceptance, without external crutches,” the publisher said. “Holding the attention of 413,000 followers on Instagram and 94,000 on YouTube, she encourages others to find their own light by accepting who they are fully.”
- Lindsay Hawdon | 'I wanted this to be a book where all the colour was taken from it and you’re in the dark, and to see if it was possible for there still to be colour and light'
- 'Queer body positive' YA in translation to Hodder
- Cundill History Prize shortlist 'shines light' on race and empire
- Light's Radical Romance wins PEN Ackerley Prize
- Salena Godden | 'I was in a very dark place and looking for the light'