HarperCollins US imprint Dey Street is reportedly publishing a biography of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, written by two journalists with the couple's co-operation.
The book has been given the provisional title Thoroughly Modern Royals: The Real World Of Harry And Meghan, according to the Mail on Sunday.
It is said to have been written by Omid Scobie, one of the couple's favoured journalists, and American journalist Carolyn Durand.
The couple gave both authors an interview before they moved to the US, according to the paper.
It had been due for release in June but has now been pushed back until 11th August, it was also reported.
HarperCollins US has yet to respond to a request for comment from The Bookseller. A spokesperson for HarperCollins UK declined to comemnt.
- Harry and Meghan biography Finding Freedom listed on Amazon
- Harry and Meghan biography hits Amazon number one on pre-orders
- HQ reveals details of 'definitive' Meghan and Harry biography
- Harry and Meghan biography Finding Freedom reigns supreme in the charts
- Amazon Charts: Harry and Meghan biography takes the crown