Katie Hall has been promoted to head of campaign marketing at Faber with immediate effect.
Hall joined Faber in 2013 as consumer marketing manager for fiction and crime. Her new role will focus on working with the marketing team to deliver “outstanding, innovative and effective campaigns” as well driving Faber’s growth strategy around consumer insight and audience growth, the publisher said.
Matt Haslum, consumer marketing director, said: “Since her arrival, Katie has been integral to our consumer marketing drive. She has proved time and again that she is an outstanding book campaign marketer and her promotion reflects her excellent work.”
On Monday (20th July), Faber revealed it had appointed Mitzi Angel - currently at Farrar, Straus & Giroux in New York - to the new role of publisher for all its adult publishing.
- Faber creates new marketing roles
- Promotions for McKeown and Dumughn in Bonnier Books UK marketing team
- My Job in 5; Marion Rankine, Head of Promotions and Retail standards, Foyles
- Avon reveals raft of promotions with Khan made head of PR
- My Job in 5: Bethan Barker, Head of social and senior digital marketing manager, Penguin Random House UK