Hachette Children’s has hired Maria B Campbell Associates as literary scouts to the group.
Maria B Campbell Associates, which was already acting as a scout for YA imprint Atom Books, will now look for books for imprints Hodder Children's Books, Orchard Books, Orion Children's Books, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers and Quercus Children's Books.
C.e.o. Hilary Murray Hill said she is looking forward to “a dynamic and creative relationship”.
Hachette announced plans to merge its children’s businesses, under the leadership of Murray Hill, in September last year.
In May, Murray Hill told The Bookseller she is looking to grow licensing and digital business, although she said the overall number of books being published needs to comedown.
- Hachette Children’s Group to promote children’s reading in adult titles
- Trade welcomes merger of Hachette children’s divisions
- Murray Hill calls for publishers to be 'agents of social change'
- Ince and Gibson appointed at Hachette Children’s
- Hachette Children’s opens Carmelite Prize for student illustrators