Gardners and Bookspeed have signed up to a new supply partnership with the National Trust.
Under the agreement, Bookspeed will help curate the trust's book range for its retail outlets and work to ensure each location can access tailored books to suit their visitors and the story of that property.
Gardners will in-turn work with the trust to ensure each site can access further site-specific stock ranges, making sure it has the right books at the right time.
Nigel Wyman, sales marketing director at Gardners, said: "We are very much looking forward to working with the National Trust on their specific stock ranges. We are proud to be working with them to enable them to get books into their customers' hands. We are pleased to be a part of this new supply partnership; together we can provide the National Trust with the best the trade has to offer.”
Lewis Dawson, m.d. at Bookspeed, added: "We are very excited to be working with the National Trust, an organization Bookspeed has aspired to work with for a long time. We look forward to working in partnership to curate the best possible ranges that will help tell the story and support the values of the National Trust, in addition to showcasing the very best of UK publishing."
- Bookspeed and Baker & Taylor close warehouses but Gardners stays open
- Gardners and Browns Books to sponsor National Poetry Day
- NLT and Uber to launch mobile library scheme in London and Manchester
- OUP agrees first Read & Publish deal in China
- Marcus Rashford Book Club extended with NLT and KPMG partnership