The 2018 Deborah Rogers Foundation Writers’ Award is fast approaching.
The Deborah Rogers Foundation (DRF) was set up to seek out and support emerging talent, in memory of the late literary agent and chair of Rogers, Coleridge and White, Deborah Rogers, "whose particular genius lay in identifying and supporting talented young people". The prize gives £10,000 to an unpublished writer to enable them to complete a first book. The deadline for submissions is on Wednesday (13th December).
The Deborah Rogers Foundation was set up in December 2015, seven months after Rogers died, and the inaugural prize was awarded last year to Sharlene Teo for her novel, Ponti, to be published by Picador next year.
For more information about the 2018 Award visit the foundation's website.
- Deadline approaches for Deborah Rogers Foundation Writers' Award
- Student Deepa Anappara takes the £10k Deborah Rogers award
- Sharlene Wen-Ning Teo wins inaugural Deborah Rogers Writers’ Award
- £10k rights bursary from Deborah Rogers Foundation
- Picador wins Stagg's 'inspiring' modern pilgrimage account at auction