The Bookseller Children’s Conference will take place this year on 27th September at Milton Court, Barbican, London.
The theme is ‘illumination’, as the conference programme will shine a light on all areas of children’s publishing, with speakers tackling the big issues affecting the industry today.
Speakers will be announced in due course.
Contact details are available via the conference website.
- The Bookseller launches children's marketing competition
- Anne Fine joins The Bookseller Children's Conference line-up
- Pullman and Fickling to speak at The Bookseller Children’s Conference
- Lonely Planet, HarperCollins and Pullman to speak at The Bookseller Children’s Conference
- Speakers look to the future at Bookseller Children’s Conference