William Collins will release Microsoft c.e.o. Satya Nadella’s Hit Refresh, “the story of the company’s transformation, tracing his journey from a childhood in India to leading some of the most significant technological changes in the digital age”.
Commissioning editor Joseph Zigmond bought UK, Commonwealth and non-exclusive European rights from Jim Levine at the Levine Greenberg Agency and HC US vice-president and publisher Hollis Heimbouch.
- Zigmond promoted to William Collins commissioning editor
- HarperCollins' Joseph Zigmond moves to John Murray
- 'Brilliant and original' history of London to William Collins
- Agents’ Hotlists: The scripts set to light up the 2019 London Book Fair
- Agents’ hotlists: the scripts set to light up the 2020 London Book Fair