After three years working together as Caskie Mushens, literary agents Robert Caskie and Juliet Mushens have decided to work independently.
Each will continue working with their own clients, the pair confirmed.
They both said that they had a "very successful and enjoyable time together" and agreed it was "now the time to move on and develop our careers independently".
Caskie Mushens was founded in January 2017. Mushens had left United Talent Agency to make the move, bringing with her clients including Jessie Burton and James Oswald, while Caskie, who represents writers including Libby Page, Sir Trevor McDonald and Emma Barnett, embarked on the venture a year after leaving Peters, Fraser & Dunlop where he was senior agent and chief operating officer.
- Juliet Mushens and Robert Caskie found new agency
- Dillsworth enters association with Caskie Mushens
- Richard Osman's fiction debut scooped by Viking for seven figures in 10-way auction
- Film rights for Osman début novel bought by Amblin in 14-way auction
- Sceptre wins debut Suicide Club after 'heated' auction