Fourth Estate's marketing executive Candice Carty-Williams is to join Vintage in September as senior marketing executive.
Carty-Williams, who was named one of The Bookseller's 2016 Rising Stars, joined HarperCollins as marketing assistant in 2014 and was promoted to marketing exeuctive in 2015.
Marketing director Matt Clacher said: "Since joining us in 2014, Candice has been a brilliant marketing assistant and marketing executive, working wonders on our website and social media, as well as delivering brilliant campaigns for David Cronenberg’s Consumed, Andrew Marr’s Children of the Master, J.G. Ballard’s High-Rise and the New Naturalist series, as well as the campaign for Barbara the Slut to name but a few. She also leaves a lasting legacy, with the 4th Estate BAME Prize standing out as a major highlight of her time here. It's been a pleasure to work with Candice and I wish her great success in her new role."
She will leave the company on Wednesday 14th September.
- Candice Carty-Williams leaves Vintage
- Carty-Williams' debut Queenie lands six-figure deal
- Quick Reads returns with Adam Kay and Candice Carty-Williams
- Carty-Williams' Queenie wins Book of the Year at British Book Awards
- Carty-Williams, O'Leary and Winterson shortlisted for Comedy Women in Print Prize