The Bookseller is running its annual Christmas Trading Survey once again to gauge a picture of the Christmas market for indie booksellers in the UK and Ireland.
The survey is now live and probes how sales compared with last year, if deliveries held up and what books proved great Christmas hits for customers, among other hot topics.
To take part, please follow this link.
The deadline for responses is Monday 5th January, and results will be published in The Bookseller on 9th January.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Last chance: indie bookshops called on to complete annual Christmas Trading Survey
- Indies called upon to complete 2017 Christmas Trading Survey
- Indie booksellers invited to complete 2020 Christmas trading survey
- Indies reminded to complete 2017 Christmas Trading Survey
- Christmas Retail Survey: Christmas chill for high street